Friday, May 29, 2009

NEUTRAL MARKET CONDITION: FRIDAY 11:09AM

No trades yesterday setup.

Today I see that conditions are ripe for continued sideways action - the cross currents are in place to keep the market oscillating in a range and right now I see 10 pt rallies in ES as a short sale and 10 pt declines as a buy, each risking 5 pts and targeting 5 pts.

There are bearish and bullish factors that may very well keep us contained the rest of the day -
bond market rebounding on weak PMI data and deflation concerns and deeply oversold technical condition of the bond market is a bearish factor. The rising YEN is a bearish factor and the bearishness expressed in the options market is a bullish factor as I see it.

902.25 LOW in ESM9 since 9:30AM-
913.50 HIGH
906.50 last, +1.00 on the day.

I'll update parameters when I see a specific entry price.

11:15aM

No comments: