Monday, November 17, 2008

Trades are NOW posted at Collective2 !

www.collective2.com

My program is called 3DSNP - search for it - or I'll post a link here on another post.

For the unique and powerful 3-dimensional view of price, volume, and pricing which has given us so many successful trades so far.

You will be able to monitor the trades from there and you can have an account "auto-traded" based on the signals that I enter from my computer. All you do is set up your account and fund it, then subscribe to the signals.

It isn't cheap to subscribe, but then again the profits seem extraordinary.

So far today, the very BULLISH action in all the indicators has been challenging to catch. So far I've taken a couple of trades to catch the rally, but so far missed the move from 858 in the S&P futures up to 882. It required about 10 pts of risk down to 848 before it found traction and rallied.

Good fortune to you

No comments: